The aim of this blog to learn Spanish is to help you improve and become confident in Spanish while living in Barcelona.
♣ Every post is written in natural, contemporary Spanish according to each level, from Beginner to Advanced. Find yours!
NOTE: If you are not sure of your level, try the SPANISH4BIZBCN free Online LEVEL TEST. Fast and accurate response guaranteed.
♣ Posts include AUDIOTEXT version for those who prefer listening than reading.
Come in and feel at home…
SUMMARY & INDEX OF CONTENTS:
Here you’ll find: Grammar, Vocabulary and Pronunciation tutorials & exercises; Language in use: language in its social context plus phrases, idioms and expressions to be competent in current Spanish communication; Multimedia activities: video, audio, games and quizzes to practice your Spanish in a natural way.
INDEX of available ONLINE LANGUAGE CONTENT in this Blog to learn Spanish. Click the BLUE links to access. New posts weekly:
♦ VERBS in Present tense:
2. Irregular verbs: tutorial and exercises (LEVELS A1 and A2: Beginner/ Elementary).
♦ VERBS in Past tense: uses and conjugations:
1. Uses of the Past tenses: tutorial and exercises (LEVELS B1 and B2: Intermediate/ Upper Intermediate).
2. Uses of the Past tenses (cont.): tutorial and exercises (LEVELS B1 and B2:Intermediate/ Upper Intermediate).
3. Use of Spanish: Narration in the past – the Spanish Civil War (LEVELS B2, C1 and C2: Upper Intermediate/ Advanced/ Proficient).
4. Pretérito indefinido – Eventos y biografías (from LEVEL A2 onwards):
♦ Grammar FUNCTIONS:
1. Ways to GENERALISE in Spanish: PASIVE VOICE with “SE”; Verbal periphrasis “SOLER + INFINITIVE“(LEVELS A2, B1: Elementary and Intermediate).
2. Ways to give INSTRUCTIONS, RECOMMENDATIONS, COMMANDS: HAY QUE – TENER QUE (LEVELS A1, A2: Beginner and Elementary).
♦ OTHER GRAMMAR TOPICS:
1. Relative Pronouns: Rincones secretos de Barcelona (from LEVEL B2 onwards).
2. Passive voice / Uses of verb «SOLER»: Navidad en Barcelona. (from LEVEL A2 onwards).
… And many more!
Find more GRAMMAR TOPICS here: GRAMMAR CATEGORY.
1. Introducing yourself to a new person. Home and neighborhood description (LEVEL A1: Beginner).
2. Family, numbers, opposites, physical description, words to describe language (LEVELS A1 and A2: Beginner / Elementary).
4. The Spanish Civil War: war and political & social conflict.(LEVELS B2, C1 and C2: Upper Intermediate/ Advanced/ Proficient).
5. Christmas vocabulary (LEVELS A2, B1: Elementary and Intermediate).
6. Trekking. (LEVELS A1, A2: Beginner and Elementary).
7. Fiestas populares (from LEVEL A2 onwards).
8. Discoveries and knowledge. (from LEVEL A2 onwards).
… And many more!
Find more VOCABULARY topics here: VOCABULARY CATEGORY.
Peculiarities of B and P Spanish pronunciation (LEVEL A2 and B1: Elementary and Intermediate).
Find more PRONUNCIATION topics here: PRONUNCIATION CATEGORY.
This Blog to learn Spanish includes a section with practical info to ease the path of the newcomers and to learn about Barcelona’s past and present.
Here you’ll find: Barcelona tips and information for newcomers and foreign residents; Barcelona musts: agenda of events and activities; Barcelona, culture and society: background, culture and society.
INDEX of available BARCELONA TIPS & MUSTS. Click the BLUE links to access. New posts weekly:
3. Escaping the city: an easy day trip from Barcelona to Collserola Natural Park.
… And many more!
Find more BARCELONA topics here: ARTÍCULOS SOBRE BARCELONA.
You can send your questions and/or comments at the end of each post and I’ll gladly answer them fast and accurately.
♣ Please, let me know your topics of interest through “CONTACT“!
Do you just need online free content to learn Spanish in Barcelona?
Know more ABOUT ME and about SPANISH4BIZBCN.
You can also try your Spanish level FOR FREE with the SPANISH4BIZBCN LEVEL TEST. You’ll get an accurate, fast response with details of your score and results.
Are you ready? JOIN THE COMMUNITY and enjoy your FREE presentation session!